At Youth Guidance, we take pride in our extraordinary employees and their team spirit. Our staff is grateful for the opportunity to interact with people from all walks of life and have a passion for helping youth thrive. Team members understand the needs of children, parents and families, and use their professional talents to create meaningful change in the schools and communities that we serve.
Youth Guidance is more than an agency; we are a family. We laugh often, share ideas and believe in collaboration. Our counselors and staff are tireless supporters of our mission to help young men and women succeed in school and in life.
Apply for an open position today and positively impact the lives of youth!
Current Career Openings
If you are interested in any one of our open positions, select it from the list below and the job description will open in a new window. Thoroughly review the job then select the ‘Apply Here‘ button near the bottom of the page if you would like to apply.
- Becoming A Man (BAM) Supervisor Program – Boston
- Development Director – Becoming A Man (BAM) Program – Boston
- Youth Counselor – Becoming A Man (BAM) Program – Boston
- @Work Specialist – Youth Workforce Development
- After School Program Instructor – Ravenswood
- After School Program Instructor – Edison Gifted Center
- After School Program Instructor – Proviso Township
- After School Program Instructor – South Loop
- After School Program Instructor – STEM
- Assistant Resource Coordinator – Fenger
- Community Resource Coordinator – Crane High School
- Community Resource Coordinator – Parker Community Academy
- Community Resource Coordinator – Proviso Township
- Community Resource Coordinator – STEM Magnet Academy
- Data Strategy Manager
- Working On Womanhood (WOW) Counselor
- Youth Counselor (BAM – Becoming a Man Counselor)
Youth Guidance is an equal opportunity employer and proudly values diversity.
Youth Guidance does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity along all of these lines.
People of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
We are looking for vibrant, passionate and talented internship candidates to work hand-in-hand with our staff to support our mission of guiding Chicago’s youth to brighter futures. If you are interested in working with children, teens, and parents in a school setting, or hope to enhance your administrative skills in a non-profit setting, Youth Guidance may be a match for you! Opportunities are available on an as-needed basis in the following program areas:
- BAM (Becoming A Man)
- WOW (Working On Womanhood)
- Project Prepare
- Community & After School Programming
- Administration (Accounting, Marketing, Information Technology, HR, etc.)
To apply for an internship with Youth Guidance, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.